Frequently Asked Questions

Have a question about University Park apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.

Are pets allowed?
We allow a 10 gallon aquarium for FISH ONLY. No other pets allowed.
Can I request an apartment or roommates?

Due to the UC master-lease, all leasing and room assignment questions should be directed to UC Housing: (513) 556-6461.

How do I submit rent payments?

Due to the UC master-lease, all billing is now done directly through One Stop Student Services located on the second floor of University Pavilion. One Stop can be contacted at (513) 556-1000.

Do I have to be a UC student to live here?

Yes, you must be a current University of Cincinnati student in order to live at UPA.

Do I have to have a meal plan?

Please refer to UC Housing & Food Services for on-campus meal plan requirements and options.

Does UPA have RAs?

Yes. RAs help with lockouts, noise complaints, social events, and much more. 

How close to campus are you?

University Park Apartments is located adjacent to the University of Cincinnati campus. We can be found above the Calhoun Parking Garage and adjacent to the soccer field.

Is alcohol allowed?

UPA follows all Ohio state laws. There is no alcohol allowed in common/public areas regardless of age.

Is parking available?

Calhoun parking garage is located directly underneath University Park Apartments. This garage is owned by the University of Cincinnati. Please call UC Parking Services to reserve a space, 513-556-2283. 

Also, there are two privately owned parking garages across the street from UPA. You can contact U-square parking at 513-929-9200 for access to these garages. 

Is smoking allowed?

University Park Apartments is a completely smoke free building.

Is there housekeeping?
There is no housekeeping for your apartments. There will be janitorial services for the common areas, hallways, and trash rooms.
Is University Park considered on-campus housing?
No, University Park Apartment is considered off-campus University affiliated housing and is managed by EdR, Inc.
Is UPA a University of Cincinnati residence hall?

No. UPA is a privately-owned apartment complex and is managed by EdR, Inc. However, the entire property has been master-leased by the University of Cincinnati for the next three years. This means that all leasing and room assignments are now through UC Housing & Food Services and all billing is through the One Stop Student Services located on campus. EdR, Inc. still handles daily operations and has managers onsite. 

What do I need to hook up my computer to the internet?

University Park Apartments uses UC Wireless. This is the same wireless used on campus and requires the same login information. For information on how to set up your computer or any other device please call 513-556-HELP to reach UCIT.

What size are the beds?

There are twin size extra long (80') beds in double occupancy bedrooms and full size extra long (80') beds in single occupancy bedrooms.

Can additional furniture be brought into the apartment?
You may bring additional furniture into the apartment however you may not remove any of the current furniture from the room.
What types of apartments and rooms are available?
All apartments are fully furnished and have a full modern kitchen. The apartments we have are: 1 bedroom for 1 person with 1 full bath (460/sqft) 1 bedroom for 1 person with 1 full bath (545/sqft) 1 bedroom for 2 people with 1 full bath (545/sqft) 2 bedroom for 2 people with 1 1/2 baths (710/sqft) 2 bedroom for 4 people with 2 full baths(900/sqft)
What utilities are included in my rent?
Rent includes ALL utilities. These include: electricity, cable (including HBO), internet, heat, water, and garbage.
Where is the leasing office?
We are located at 2545 Dennis Street Cincinnati, OH 45219

Still have unanswered questions? Contact us

Back to Top